If you are in an extended family, you know that each person in your family is unique.Some people jump in and help, others participate when asked, and others hesitate toget involved at all.
Our church is a family - a big, extended family. We invite you to be one of those people who jump in and get connected. You'll meet the most wonderful, loving people. And you'll grow in your relationship with God. Here are a few ways to become more involved:
- Join one of our Life Groups. They're the lifeblood of our church, the small family units that make up our extended church family.
- Volunteer to serve on one of our ministry teams.
- Volunteer to help at one of our special events.
- Invite people from church into your home.
- Make it a priority to be in church every week.
- Start going to a Sunday class.
AND look for other opportunities to connect with people. You'll be glad you did.