INDOORS, PATIO & ONLINE
9AM & 11AM | TWO SERVICES, MANY OPTIONS
To keep people as safe as possible during our services and to accommodate the needs of a variety of people, you can participate in our 9am or 11am services in a variety of ways.
INDOORS For those who would like to attend indoors, you may do so by wearing a mask for the duration of the service and physical distancing by keeping three empty chairs between households and leaving an empty row between groups. We ask that you do not attend if you are sick or have been around someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19.
PATIO For those who prefer participate outdoors, we will have outdoor TVs, speakers, and chairs available on our patio, right outside the main Auditorium. With the Auditorum doors open for ventilation, you won't miss a beat and feel connected with the whole congregation.
ONLINE If you are in a high risk category, we welcome you to watch from home online. Our online experience is a high quality live broadcast of our 9am service and will keep you connected to the church through this challenging time. For an even greater sense of community online, we encourage you to join the Online Living Room on your smartphone while watching the service through your TV at home. For more details on how to best connect with us online, visit our LIVE page for details.
KEEPING YOU SAFE MATTERS
We want to welcome you to join us indoors for our services. To do this safely, the following measures will be followed:
- Maximum room capacity of 50%
- Masks are required for all indoor attendees for the duration of the service
- Physical distancing in our seating by separating households and leaving empty rows between groups
- Auditorium doors will remain open to increase ventilation
- Entrance and exit flow prevents crowds
- Sanitization stations available
- Individually wrapped communion elements
- Donations collected online or in offering receptacles instead of passing trays
- Coffee will be served to you by masked hosts wearing gloves
- Minimum distance of 12' between singers on stage and front row