Come One, Come All!
Round Up Sunday is a beloved tradition at NPFCC where the whole church gathers together for a full day of community, celebration, and fun! We gather for one service at 10am, journey down to the beach for BBQ dinner, baptisms and a time of worship as the sun dips into the ocean.
If this is your first time with us for Round Up Sunday, the journey to the beach is done a few different ways. Our church backs up to a hiking trail that connects directly to Sycamore Cove Beach and is a Beginner-Intermediate hike that's mostly downhill. We will have 3 groups of people that will travel together which have guides and supplies ready for everyone.
If you'd like to drive down to the beach, you are more than welcome to do that instead!
Meet us at Sycamore Cove Beach. Make sure you bring a few extra dollars for parking.
SIGN-UP TO TREK TO THE BEACH
- 10AM | Worship Service at NPFCC
- 1PM | Hikers Leave
- 2PM | Runners Leave
- 3PM | Bikers Leave
- 5PM | BBQ at the Beach
- 6PM | Worship & Baptisms at Sycamore Cove
- 7PM | Leave for the Church
How do I get back if I hike, run, or bike?
- We will have vehicles that will take you back to the church and a trailer to put all the bikes!
How long and how hard is this hike?
- The Big Sycamore Canyon Trail is approximately 8 miles to the beach from the church. It is mostly all downhill. Though it's longer than most hikes, it's classified as a kid-friendly family trail since it is wide, downhill, well marked, and provides shade for a good portion of the hike. See the trail details here.
- We will have experienced trail guides for each group. There will be people who bring extra supplies and first aid in case of injury.
Where do we meet our travel group at the church?
- Whether you're hiking, running, or biking, all groups will meet down in our lower parking lot by the main Family Life Center entrance (#4 on this map)
Baptisms at the beach?? I'm interested!