Come One, Come All!
Round Up Sunday is a beloved tradition at NPFCC where the whole church gathers together for a full day of community, celebration, and fun! We gather for one service at 10am, enjoy a BBQ lunch on the patio following the service, and then journey down to the beach for an evening service as the sun dips into the ocean.
If this is your first time with us for Round Up Sunday, the journey to the beach is done a few different ways. Our church backs up to a hiking trail that connects directly to Sycamore Cove Beach and is a Beginner-Intermediate hike that's mostly downhill. We will have 3 groups of people that will travel together which have guides and supplies ready for everyone. If you'd like to drive down to the beach instead, you are more than welcome to do that as well! Meet us at Sycamore Cove Beach. Make sure you bring a few extra dollars for parking.
If you plan on hiking, running, or biking down to the beach, please let us know using the form below.
- 10AM | Worship Service at NPFCC
- 11:30AM | BBQ Lunch at the Church
- 1PM | Hikers Leave
- 2PM | Runners Leave
- 3PM | Bikers Leave
- 5PM | BBQ, Worship & Baptisms at Sycamore Cove
- 7PM | Leave for the Church
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- We have a variety of food items to donate for our All Church BBQ as well as needs for volunteers. Contact Veronica Browning and she will let you know how you can help!
How do I get back if I hike, run, or bike?
- We will have vehicles that will take you back to the church and a trailer to put all the bikes!
How long and how hard is this hike?
- The Big Sycamore Canyon Trail is approximately 8 miles to the beach from the church. It is mostly all downhill. Though it's longer than most hikes, it's classified as a kid-friendly family trail since it is wide, downhill, well marked, and provides shade for a good portion of the hike. See the trail details here.
- We will have experienced trail guides for each group. There will be people who bring extra supplies and first aid in case of injury.
Where do we meet our travel group at the church?
- Whether you're hiking, running, or biking, all groups will meet down in our lower parking lot by the main Family Life Center entrance (#4 on this map)
Baptisms at the beach?? I'm interested!
- If you'd like to get baptized at the beach, we'd be honored to celebrate that step in your faith with you this year at the beach. Reach out to Ken LaMont and he'll guide you through the process.